Gary Fouts has been serving the financial needs of families and individuals, with an emphasis on those with military and federal backgrounds, for more than 17 years. He strives to develop long-term relationships with his clients with the objective of understanding their goals and providing viable solutions for every element of the wealth management equation.
Gary takes a comprehensive approach to addressing his client’s financial planning needs. After establishing a thorough understanding of each client’s investment objectives and tolerance for risk, Gary works closely with each client to develop a customized financial plan designed to meet their unique financial objectives.
Gary’s planning approach is designed to help his clients meet their current financial needs while working toward future goals. He helps educate his clients on ways to mitigate tax liabilities, successfully address estate issues, establish control of discretionary expenses, and reach long-term financial goals.
Originally from Indiana, Gary graduated from Purdue University with a master’s degree in Quality Systems Management. Prior to joining Concurrent in 2022, Gary worked for Ameriprise Financial and Next Financial for 17 years and served in the U.S. Navy for over 22 years as an Intelligence Officer. Away from the office, Gary enjoys spending time with his wife and five children, as well as being an avid outdoorsman
Areas of focus
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Quality family time with my wife and 5 children.
- Church Activities – Sharing life with our friends and family.
- Love of the Great Outdoors…Hunting, Fishing, Camping!
- Purdue University BS in Computer Information Systems
- Purdue University MS in Quality Systems Management
- Board member of the Harpeth Scholastic Clay TargetFoundation – a not for profit youth shooting foundation
- Active Member of the New Vision Church, Murfreesboro, TN